Ranch Pasta Salad
Prep Time 35 min
Cook Time 8 min
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup T.G. Lee buttermilk
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dip and salad dressing mix
- 1 cup uncooked dried small pasta shells
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 8 ounces (2 cups) sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; cool.
- In large serving bowl combine cooled pasta, peas, cheese and bacon. Add ½ cup dressing. Toss until all ingredients are well coated, adding additional dressing if needed. Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.